Tuesday 13 December 2016

DIY MINT HOT CHOCOLATE




I never used to be a fan of hot chocolate. Coffee was always my grab and go until I discovered mint hot chocolate! I tired the Costa one and fell in love, so decided to have a go at recreating it myself at home. It was so delicious that I thought I would share it all with you to try yourself.

You will need:

- Hot chocolate powder (I used Cadbury Wispa)
-Milk (I used Soya Milk)
- A Candy Cane
- Whipped Cream
- Mint Syrup (I used Monin)


This hot chocolate is pretty simple to make. You need to heat up the milk either on the hob or in the microwave, then stir in the hot chocolate powder. Pour the hot chocolate into a mug and mix in a little mint syrup. Then you can pop the whipped cream on top, dust with a sprinkling of hot chocolate powder and pop in your candy cane. How simple!
This hot chocolate is honestly so delicious and I think the mint flavour makes it that little bit more festive! 

Let me know if you try out this simple recipe!
Emily Rose 





No comments:

Post a Comment