Tuesday 20 December 2016

A WONDERFUL NIGHT


If you guys follow me on Snapchat, Instagram or Twitter, you'll probably already know what I got up to on the weekend. However if you don't, I'll tell you. I travelled up to London, stayed in a gorgeous hotel and had the pleasure of watching my favourite band live for the second time, The 1975. 

I've seen them play once before, at Plymouth just over one year ago which was a great night, but I got a little bit drunk and don't remember it as well as I would have liked to, so Jordan and I planned our little trip up to London (after managing to get tickets) to go and see them play again. 

It was honestly such an incredible night and I really do wish I could re-live it again. They're my favourites and always will be. I could literally listen to them play all day and those couple of hours went so incredibly quick! I feel like I blinked and it was all over. 

As you guys probably know, I've been filming weekly VLOGMAS videos through out December, so keep your eyes peeled for Vlogmas Week Three where you can see some of the footage I managed to get. We had such good seats, right at the very front and I honestly couldn't have asked for a more perfect night.

I'll remember it for ever and ever. 

Emily Rose x 


No comments:

Post a Comment