Saturday 26 November 2016

DAISY LONDON BLACK FRIDAY DEAL & DISCOUNT CODE






So...BLACK FRIDAY weekend is finally here!! Today's post is a very exciting one as I'm working alongside a beautiful jewellery company in hope to reach out to some of you and share their lovely pieces. 

Daisy London contacted me and asked me if I would like to choose a jewellery piece from one of many of their collections and of course, I said yes! They have so many beautiful pieces on offer that it took me a little while to choose, however I went with the silver 'Heart Chakra Necklace'. A lot of their jewellery comes in silver, gold or rose gold which is such a great idea. I chose silver because that's the colour I think compliments my style best. The length of the chain is perfect and I think it is such a beautiful necklace. The website also provides a snippet of information on it's background which I think is a lovely touch. My Heart Chakra necklace is 'emotionally connected to love, self control and forgiveness and strives towards acceptance of self and others'. 

I honestly think that Daisy London have such a HUGE selection of well made, outstanding jewellery and I will 100% be making another purchase from them. I love the general vibe of the brand and they have so many different styles to offer. 

I would love it if you checked out their website and maybe something will catch your eye! Remember, Christmas is coming and now is the perfect time to finish off your Christmas shopping. The products arrive in such gorgeous, sophisticated packaging and really would make a lovely gift for someone. 

If anything does catch your eye, you can get 25% off using my discount code 'DAISYBF25'. 

Feel free to share the discount code with family and friends and be sure to let me know down below in the comments if you treat yourself to anything, or treat someone else!

HAPPY BLACK FRIDAY WEEKEND 

Emily Rose 

1 comment:

  1. I really like that style as it looks like a Star of David in the centre

    ReplyDelete