Saturday 22 October 2016

MINIATURE MAKE-UP HAUL





On a recent shopping trip to Bath, I treated myself to a few new make-up bits! I decided to splurge on the Nars Velvet Matte Skin Tint after a paying a visit to a SpaceNK. It's a huge favourite in the world of blogging so I thought whilst I was there to choose the right shade, I would get it and I am very excited to try it. It's a medium coverage skin tint that claims to hide imperfections and control shine throughout the day! I'm into wearing a lighter foundation right now so I'm hoping I fall in love with this new beauty! 

I also popped into Kiko which is another store I don't regularly get the chance to go in. Immediately my eyes were drawn to the beautiful Water Eyeshadows. They look pretty similar to the Extra Dimension shadows from MAC so I thought I would pick one up and give it a go. I went for the shade 227 which is a gorgeous inner corner highlight shade. I fell in love with it after trying it on the back of my hand and I'm praying the pigment is just as good on the eyes. These shadows can be used wet or dry and I'm dying to give it a go! I then also decided to try a mascara whilst I had the chance and I went for the 'Unforgettable' mascara. I won't lie, I pretty much chose it because of the packaging. There were so many to choose from and the chrome packaging stood out to me! I'm pretty fussy when it comes to mascara so we shall see how I get on with this one. 




Let me know if you've tried anything from Nars or Kiko and what are your favourites? 




No comments:

Post a Comment