Tuesday 20 September 2016

Autumn 2016 Trend | Patterned Boots


I'm getting rather excited about the fact that the shops are starting to fill up with Autumnal fashion pieces! I've always preferred Autumn/Winter fashion over Summer purely based on the fact that I pretty much always wear black and I love wearing dark colours. 

Although I've not been on a proper shopping trip since the shops have started to transition for Autumn, I have spotted quite a few pairs of these gorgeous patterned boots! I think they look so unique and I can totally imagine pairing them with a super plain, stylish outfit to give a pop of colour.  

Ankle boots are always perfect for the Autumn/Winter months and I just think patterned ones add that extra something to an outfit and create a fab look that requires none to little effort. 

Here are a few of my favourites - 





There are SO many available from different stores, so if you're after a pair make sure you shop around a bit first to find the best style and price for you! 



No comments:

Post a Comment